on Virginia Key (at the beginning of Virginia Key (SW tip))
Miami, FL 33149
- Key Biscayne's Hobie Beach is the 305's home for playful pups who like to get their beach on. Dogs love beaches almost as much as people do. Maybe more.
- Muy buena temperatura durante el verano
- Unless you dig dipping into a gigormous dog latrine, leave it to the furry ones.
- Great place to swim and lounge on the beach. Some areas are dog friendly!
- The bottom of the beach is literally full of trash. Broken beer bottles and rusty beer caps
- Bring a pair of shoes or sandals you don't mind getting wet or sandy because the beach is full of rusty bottle caps! I've never seen a beach with more trash. Make sure you are current with your shots
- Get there early for parking !
- Horrible parking but pets allowed so that's a plus.
- Paddle boarding Do it.
- Awesome place
- Amazing place for cycling and healthy outdoor activities.