67 Town & Country Village (at El Camino Real & Embarcadero)
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Can't beat their house tea (cinnamon-orange) and blueberry coffe cake.
- Loving that they are rocking the wireless here!
- cinnamon tea is a win. try it
- Gotta love dat coffee cake. Auto.
- Don't be afraid to ask for modifications on the menu. Hobee's is cool about it! Gotta try the new Mahi Mahi Tacos.
- Chorizo scramble and blueberry coffeecake
- A great place for kids. They get a complimentary fruit plate shaped like a smiley face. Most kids' entrees are under $5.
- Free and fast WiFi.
- Donate blood at Stanford Blood Bank and get a free dinner entree!
- You may feel like you're stuck in the 80's, but the food is delish. Cinnamon-orange French toast is magic!
- luv that coffee cake.
- Sadly appears out of business.
- Closed as of January 12 2013
- Closed this location forever. :( Bye Toen & Country Hobee's. You'll be missed. Go to the South Palo Alto location on El Camino if you're nearby.
- Great Service!
- Ask for those hash browns well-done to make 'em crunchy.
- Best hashbrowns in town
- Hi hat hashbrowns is the best thing on the breakfast menu!
- It's all about the warm huge slice of blueberry coffeecake with butter... Yummy!!!!
- The summer menu has a macadamia nut pancake with coconut maple syrup. Even if you don't see it on the menu, ask if they can make it for you. It's awesome.