Hobbit American Grill
- World class wings
- There burgers and wings are amazing!
- Order the Double Cheeseburger, it's mouth-watering and big! Don't forget their delicious fries (which are included with almost all purchases).
- Great wings, always well prepared. Discount on Sunday. I like garnet and gold sauce, try it. Fun place to watch NFL Sunday ticket.
- Try the Cuban Sandwich - Found on #Menulus and then "spotted" it!!
- Take advantage of their $.49 wing special. I love the Caribbean flavor!
- It's a great beer, burgers and hoagies joint with friendly staff and good prices.
- Fried Pickles are so much better than Zaxby's.
- Needs free wi-fi (a standard feature these days) instead of a wi-fi service that costs $10/month!
- Thursdays & Sundays = 50 cent wings!
- The sweet potato fries are awesome.
- Ask Pavla about the nachos
- The wings for good.
- The Garnet and Gold wings are special - Carolina Mustard mixed with Hot. Wings go on special on Sundays.
- If you like salads... I highly recommend the gyro salad. So delicious. Oh my goodness....
- Carolina Gold wings are a must!
- All kinds of flavored wings, great sandwiches and burgers. And a full bar. The employees are so welcoming
- Great Turkey Club!
- Busy Friday night - food not as good as I know they usually are. May not want to go in a Friday night :(
- Wings on Tuesdays & Thursdays are now 59 cents (minimum 10), but still a good deal. They let you mix sauces to make your own flavor. :)