Ho-Chunk Casino Hotel & Convention Center
Casino, Hotel, Convention Center
- It smells like cigarettes and the people are very trashy. Great fun!!!
- Smoke city, do yourselves a favor and hit up the casinos in Illinois where you won't get a side of lung cancer with your casino games.
- AT&T cell service sucks ass
- The buffet is horrible. Don't waste your time or money. V
- Whenever I visit home I come here to play poker. The 1/2 table is solid. It's like playing at a senior center but there's action. Nice people too but it's WI so of course they are.
- hotel beds are super comfy!
- I won a few bucks, nuff said.
- $5 blackjack, roulette, and free soda and coffee oh my!
- Play roulette revolution. Drink enough free soda to cover your losses.
- Really expensive place. Much more expensive than Vegas casinos. Smells like cigarettes and they do not serve alcohol.
- If you enjoy watching people depressingly throw away their government benefit checks go here. If you do go to this smoke filled depressatorium be sure to do it before 1:30 or no booze
- Had a great night with Roza and my mom. We didn't even realize how late it was.... we love this casino and we're definitely coming back!!!!
- Typical casino, so-so buffet. Lacking selection on a Sunday.
- Casino is very smokey. There is a non-smoking section, but the smell still lingers there.
- Saturday dinner buffet is amazing! Get there early because the line is long. But it's worth it!
- Tons of d-bag flatlanders!
- Love Ho Chunk....wasn't too thrilled with the service... Stay away from the snack bar around 11pm...they don't serve any food during their shift change, and you can be standing waiting for a long time
- I played the slots. I won Muney. O happy day.
- Don't lose all your money!
- Don't expect to win:-(