- None of the H&M's have a public restroom. Don't bother asking.
- Pick up after ur selves !!!
- Terrible customer as usual, but hey, cheap clothes
- They should really consider placing small benches or chairs by the shoes so you can try them on.
- Men: Good luck finding a place to sit
- Flagship of SF... Always have the H&M x designer specials like Versace and Marni but you have to line up on the day of because the best collections sell out!
- decent preppy clothes for less the price..
- No problem using the foursquare special.
- Warning. They don't honor their Foursquare specials.
- Go to Express, even though they close the doors at 9 they let you shop until you finish if you were inside. Super nice & attentive staff unlike H&M's
- What a horribly designed store. You can't walk more than a few steps without running into someone.
- Bad store layout
- Online shopping is supposed to launch in Fall 2012. Come on! I'm sick of your disorganization.
- Not good signal here... BOOOOO!!!
- large store. lots of selections. get your amex ready
- The music is assaulting. That and the crowd make it a painful shopping experience
- Very impressed with the baby/children section. Most of the adult clothing are one time use. Surprised they don't disintegrate when washed. Contrary to previous posts, they accept foursquare discounts
- Be careful, you'll lose your entire bank account in here. Buy one thing and RUN.
- Get 24% off one item with a newbie check-in!
- There's a worker with an awesome curly mustace working there. He deserves a prize.