- Too much attitude by the staff here.
- One of the best stores. This one has awesome clothes and is clean and easy to shop.
- I rather walk a couple of blocks to the Walnut Street location. Fewer people and more orderly.
- It's cheaper than doing laundry
- Look at our favorite bloggers' Fall picks from H&M until November 8th.
- Hang in the dressing room!
- Yo it's an H&M
- Fun place to browse
- The cashiers here are snail' space slow. It's insane. I don't get it.
- Terrible customer service, horrid lines. You better set aside two hours in your day to buy one shirt.
- The Best stpre ever I will always come back they have everything and are always organized
- Drop off your unwanted clothes here. You will receive 15% off one item for each full donation bag.
- They should really move this place to the Gallery....
- Lines always outta control
- Contact THE DALY GROUP at Keller Williams Realty Center! www.kristindaly.com
- I only come in here for earings & hand bags
- They have a nice selection of shoes for Men
- I come here for the tight selection, the eye candy on the posters doesn't hurt either ;)