- Cashiers officially trained by the DMV office
- Slowest cashiers ever
- This H&M is worse than purgatory. I'm never going back. Awful service, horrible selection.
- The lines are always out of control here grrrrr
- Long lines, poor selection & they don't even sell women's underwear here! Go to 59th St or 5th ave or 34th St stores. They're much better!
- Mens section is tiny and has a very limited selection compared to other locations.
- Wish they had self checkout machines...
- Cashiers are so slow, the clothes I wanted to buy already went out of style.
- Checkout is slowwww... ://
- This place is one of the worst H&M's in the city. Bad staff, bad selection...there's always kids running around like it's a playground and no one does anything to stop it. Avoid this place.
- Longest, slowest lines in Manhattan. Set aside an hour to pay.
- There are already lots of tips about how there are always long lines, but I have nothing else to do while I am standing in line but to add another tip about how long the lines are.
- Super slow cashiers !
- Longest lines ever. Avoid this H & M by all means necessary.
- Line is so rediculosly slow. Don't even bother. Look at the other tips. This is nothing new
- NEVER AGAIN!
- Expect really long REALLY SLOW lines.
- Clothing sold here is high fashion at a great price! With special promotions on a weekly basis and new campaigns at affordable prices, you can go wrong! :) FYI: Target doesn't come close!
- Men's department has a poor selection and no sales reps. Not a happy place. I would avoid this store and head to Rockefeller center instead.
- I could have bought the material then taken a sewing class then sewed my own shorts faster than the check out line.