Historic New Castle
202 - 206 Delaware St. (btwn 2nd & 3rd St.)
New Castle, DE 19720
- Historic New Castle is a beautiful area full of history and culture. The New Castle Courthouse and Read House and Gardens is sure to spark your interest, a must visit!
- In 1967, the New Castle Historic District was designated as a National Landmark! Check out Old New Castle Courthouse and the Read House and Gardens.
- 1.5 mile paved walking & bike path along the Delaware River with plenty of free parking! Check out Jessop's Tavern, Nora Lee's and Trader's Cove Coffee Shop for eats too.
- Lots of history, very beautiful, only bad thing everything closes VERY early, most everything is 8-4. Dont plan to make a tour of this area the later part of your afternoon.
- 473 Old Airport rd bldg. 5 Newcastle, DE 19720
- Nora Lee's Restaurant
- Best place to play #PokemonGO in the state! Over a dozen PokStops in Battery Park alone!
- Historical codes on buildings help create the perfect tour with a smart phone
- Always something going on in town!
- Walk the entire path....beautiful!
- i am from the dagobah system !