Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark
830 Willoughby Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
- sit under the bridge and watch the sunset....its amazing
- seriously amazing to just watch for hours, or skate early in the morning
- The canopy of the walkway along the field is made of solar panels from GA based Suniva
- This place is Official .... These skaters and skateboarders are something serious!!!!!
- My son loved it here and some of the older kids there helped him learn how to skateboard. Very nice area with great kids.
- One more March Saturday is left this month to stop by and enjoy a free workout with Iron tribe Fitness On Ponce. Starts @ 11:00 am. We are a tribe of Athletes helping you with your health & fitness!
- Don't die.
- Great place to fly a kite!
- Such a cool place to ppl watch. You can also ride your scooters on the smaller hills for some excitement
- Great place to fly a drone.
- Free entertainment from local youth and adults.
- Free yoga and amazing skatepark!
- Love the landscape of the trail/park. The skaters are talented. Keep to the right of the path or you'll get run over by skaters and cyclists. There was a carnival when I went; it's a very busy place.
- Flow bowl works. Get some
- Always fun to watch the amateur skaters practice.
- Great place to practice Aussie Rules Football..come join us. www.Atlanta Footy.com ..no it's not rugby.
- Not as cool as I thought
- Water fountain
- Beware of the bastards skipping school such a pain in the ass.
- Nice dog park too...