Historic Ellicott City
Neighborhood, Antiques, Historic Site
- Perfect spot to take the parents when their in town :) Some of the best antiques and boutiques in the area.
- Trolley stop!
- A great place to go for Trick or Treating!! Pretty crowded, but, it's quick and relatively little walking!
- Dropping off Oriental rugs to be cleaned
- Charming. Lots of great shopping and dickbook. Wonderful for the whole family.
- This town is my jam. Wander, stroll, do whatever but do take it all in
- Great antique stores and small businesses.
- Cidade aconchegante e acolhedora!!! Uma delcia para um passeio nos fins de tarde!!!
- Come spend a day browsing the local shops and restaurants!
- The Forget-Me-Not Factory and Bean Hollow are among my personal favorites.
- So chammy! It's a good place to show to a friends, visit the beautiful sights and enjoy the coffee houses, dinner e wines.
- A lot of the places have really weird hours, so if you're planning on going to a specific place, check when they're open first.
- Great for a sunny walk, but save room for food and desert along the way. Free movies are shown on the cabin lawn in the summer.
- Pack lots of patience whenever doing around Main Street or Frederick Road, it can get congested with just 1 lane traffic each way. Great restaurants and quaint stores and antique malls.
- Great place to just wander on a nice day lots to see And great people watching !!
- Cute shops and good food.
- The clam chowder is pretty darn good . . .