Historic Downtown Issaquah
50 Rainier Blvd N
Issaquah, WA 98027
- The Train Museum is really cool!
- There are great thing to do walking distance go to the theater
- Shanghai garden, best Chinese food in the state. Doit
- Check out Sunset Alehouse!
- Very nice to walk and spend money, lol. Better on weekends
- Love being in downtown Issaquah with the shops. Traffic in the afternoon is pretty heavy but it's best on the weekends.
- Very cute downtown area with shops
- There are several great restaurants, all within walking distance. Jak's, Finn Bistro, Sunset Alehouse. Issaquah Brewhouse are all favorites!