Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach
Shop, Gift Shop
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- I love this town.
- Great seaside town with beautiful beaches, nice people and good food historical places.....sunsets ROCK!
- Great sunny place for relaxing on the beach in a low-key but trendy environment.Bring your classy drinking buddies.
- Nice little area with beach shops that are the same the world over. But good for a stroll.
- The best place on Earth!!
- This place is awesome to walk around after a day @ the beach. There are great shops treats places and restaurants!
- Beautiful place to visit
- Funny....great little town!
- Cementuous Masonry, Ted Richardson (owner)
- Where tourists and locals mingle because there's nothing else to do
- 8 Historic City Blocks of Specialty Shopping, Dining, Bars, Nightlife. Good local music scene.
- Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach is the perfect place to spend the day shopping, dining and ending with a sunset over the harbor.
- We recommend exploring Downtown Fernandina Beach for some delicious local cuisine, culture and shopping.
- Excellent restaurants uniform store riverfront lovely shops
- Love the shops!
- Sit and people watch on corner of 3rd St and Centre St always an interesting part time and you can here a cacophony of music from local establishments. Kinda fun.