- The sushi at this eatery is good and isn't a wallet-breaker. The space is tiny, with only 10 tables, but the daily specials are vibrant and delicious.
- Best sushi in LA.
- Tai & Tasmanian Sea Trout FTW!
- omakase at bar...a must
- Sauteed mushrooms with Sake and it is WILD!
- The tuna mmm
- Compete for a seat at this 10-table restaurant, where Chef Hiroji Obayashi delights with vibrant daily specials like spicy seafood soup in a squash cup and sauted black mussels with garlic butter.
- Sawara...so good!!
- Hate your life? Eat amazing sushi. Then you can redecide
- Check your bill--we were charged 10% more than the prices on the menu
- Great lunch specials!
- I wouldn't call this place a "dive" like the last person. However, it is a hidden gem. They have a great supplier so you know the fish is going to be amazing.
- Stay away! This place used to be amazing! But it's gone down hill since Hiro(the original owner) sold the place. Food is not as good, smaller portions, semi rude staff.
- Get the gobo salad. So delish. And the salmon roe with daikon in the delicacies menu is a favorite!
- Their lunch combos are an excellent deal. A tempura and teriyaki salmon combo will set you back $7.50, the same price you'd pay for an order of sushi at other Japanese joints. This place is tiny!
- Best sushi in town for the money. They don't take reservations.
- If you don't order off of the today's sushi and from Japan sections of the menu you're missing the best part. Fresh, seasonal fish you won't find many other places.
- Lobster, Salmon, Avocado Roll is awesome!
- a must try is the albacore clear roll -- albacore, mango, cucumber, avocado and rice rolled with rice paper...you'll order it every time its on the menu!
- Great dive Sushi spot in Weho. You have to order the Tazmanian Sea Trout