- Try the G5 roll
- Farewell Mr. Hirano!
- Finally serving alcohol...hot and cold sake, a few domestics and asahi...
- Great sushi and good price. Try to sit on the sushi side if possible
- Get the Shrimp Sauce... It is AMAZING!
- Try the G5 and Salmon Maki - Perfect combo.
- Hello beer and sake.
- Love this place. My favorite place for sushi in Savannah.
- The old lady at the front can't understand English enough to take a proper order.
- Try the tsunami roll and the shrimp entree special. They're not on the menu but the tsunami is delicious!
- Needs more staff on sushi side. One waitress is not enough. Not fair to her or the customers.
- great sushi
- I love the Teriyaki chicken, the salad with ginger dressing, and the sushi happy hour.
- I love Hirano's!
- Good service, cheap prices
- Hirano Special. Done and done. Respect the legacy.
- Always ask for little table. If its unavailable you should wait. PS take your shoes off
- Ask for the Super Mexican roll (not a regular menu item). It's like the Mexican Roll but they use a jalapeno sauce.
- Excellent food. Paying bill takes forever on a Friday night.
- Excellent Philly rolls! Best in Savannah!