The Hippodrome Theatre at the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center
Theater, Performing Arts
12 N Eutaw St (at W Baltimore St)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- From Mamma Mia to Wicked, this 1914 historic building always has entertaining shows!
- Make sure to check out the balcony!
- Get a season subscription for a weeknight. Such a good deal! Add on shows are really inexpensive when you do this too.
- Look across Baltimore St at Samuelson's Diamonds and support the neighborhood! They've got some beautiful jewelry...ask for Ron
- Broadway shows in Baltimore
- Look for events here! Like the Best of Baltimore Party hosted by Baltimore magazine.... open bar and free food samples from the 50 best restaurants. Great venue!
- The summer one week program was amazing and free!
- You can take drinks into the theater.
- Season subscriptions are a great deal too see all the wonderful shows that come to this theater.
- Incredible Venue
- GET ON YOUR FEET
- Great venue, grandly decorated.
- Shows are great, and parking is easy in the attached garage. Drinks and snacks can be a bit spends, but the entertainment is awesome!
- Beautiful venue
- My great-great-great-great grand uncle ran this place. I still wonder where all the money went.
- Obstructed view is no joke. Blocked over 50% of the stage by speakers. You end up listening more than watching.
- Beautiful and great acoustic, love thus place
- Section CUBAL, Row M, Seat 317
- Love the Lexus Lounge! Sound of Music was awesome
- The balcony seats have an excellent view and are better than the rows that are located towards the back of the orchestra level.