Deli / Bodega
666 Port Washington Blvd
Port Washington, NY 11050
- Have a 1/2 & 1/2 (half lemonade and half sweet tea) I grew up on this and it's amazing
- The Blvd on a hero.
- Great sandwiches, the folks are all friendly, and it's a classic NY deli. Love it.
- Take a Catering Menu for all your party needs
- Best breakfast and lunch sandwiches in Port Washington.
- Great prices and delicious sandwiches.
- Deliman's Suggestion: a half pound of Hinck's guacamole salad and a bag of Cape Cod kettle-cooked chips, makes for a refreshing late day snack.
- Boulevard with CAJUN MAYO.
- Be sure to try "The Viking." It's pretty freakin' awesome.
- Nothing beats the Headshot on a roll!
- Great place
- Must try the "bart" sandwich!
- Good old-style German deli. Solid sandwiches, friendly counter, staple in the community.