Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
- So called upgraded elevators are the worst.
- Visit the THREE SIXTY Rooftop Bar which was voted one of the top ten in the country!
- Get a room overlooking the ballpark. It's good
- The 360 lounge is amazing. Great views of the ballpark and arch.
- Refuse a room in the West tower. The elevators are slow.
- To self park go past the valet and into the blue garage on the left
- Go to the small bar with the red-haired bartender. She's the greatest! She reminds me of the "It's an Art" waitress from the musical "Working": she takes great care with her drinks and her customers!
- Elevators suck. Mattress is old...it sucks too. Room service sucks. For the money, go elsewhere!
- They have a frozen yogurt shop in the lobby where you get to choose from over 30 toppings!
- View of ballpark; fabulous. New state of the art elevators... Not so much.
- Look elsewhere, terrible staff. Shittest hotel room for $300 per night I've ever seen. Broken chair, stained bedspread.
- Beautiful rooftop bar & super accommodating staff!
- One of my favorite Hiltons, decorated with old Cardinals baseball photos from top to bottom
- I got my reservation thru hotwire at 60$a night great hotel and a beautiful location ball park view is great !
- You must Visit the 360 rooftop, worth the time.
- I wish I could make my room colder!!!!!!
- Gotta try the murder on the dancefloor!
- East Tower just recieved our New HD package and a new elevator operating system!! Enjoy the flatscreens!
- This is fucking retarded!! Three elevators for 100s of people!!!! The Hilton sucks for that!!
- $10 for Internet. Absolutely ridiculous. Try to get a room is the east tower (as I type this from the west tower).