- Long hallways. Ridiculous layout.
- Good restaurant Starbucks subway SPA:-):-):-):-):-):-)!!!!!
- Hotel is modern and well kept. Its only 8years old. Pools are is very nice and plenty of restaurant options. Casino is separated from the hotel which is a plus.
- Big hotel. No free internet. Big dissapointment.
- Wo' P'in Spa was AMAZING!!!! Staff was very helpful and friendly! The Red Sage pork belly is not to be missed.. Yum!
- Excelente casino! No jueguen los viernes
- love the food at Red Sage for dinner
- Ask for a bell boy!!!
- While its a fairly new property, our room had peeling wallpaper and severely worn furniture. Needs an update.
- A wonderful place to come back to year after year.
- The hotel is big and impressive, but their food is not as good and the crew is not so willing to help. We had a fire alarm for nothing apparently and it was tough to get answers.
- Room nice and service is good. Parking is and the hotel should set aside a for registered hotel guests
- Would totally stay here again. Loved it, and the fireplace in the room. The nice restaurant in the hotel is really pricey
- The "calabacitas" at the Red Sage restaurant are to die for!! Tenderloin was pretty impressive too.
- Rooms are clean and decent sized. Nightly rates are extremely reasonable for a Hilton property. Easy access off the highway and there's a short walking trail near the golf course.
- Hotel is close to capacity and understaffed... Very disappointing
- Excellent service and wonderful food!