- Incredible, wonderful, helpful staff and smoking fast free wifi! But walls are PAPER thin. Listened to a married couple arguing on one side and a man snoring on the other all night :(
- This place sucks!
- I've been to this hotel many times on many occasions since the 1960s. The hotel and staff have never been nicer.
- Our bartender didn't know how to open a bottle of wine. So I did it myself.
- Complimentary Shuttle takes you anywhere within 2 miles!
- No problem with the Internet connection, and the staff is always exceptional, but am I the only one
- The in-room coffee is not bad! Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf brand, nutty, smooth. Better than typical in-room coffee.
- $18 for overnight parking!!! Not cool :(
- Hors d'oeuvres at our event weren't very good, but it was easy to crash the wedding next door- delicious crabcakes!
- Older looking building but good service and spacious clean room. Free wifi
- No fridge in room! But they can bring you one for $10. A hotel with no fridge?
- The best overall hotel experience I've had in a while. Excellent service: guest services, restaurant staff, bell staff, in-room dining and housekeeping. Went above and beyond, just because!
- eat them Asian sticky ribs, ya heard!
- Make sure you sign up for Hilton honors, you get free wifi
- Great rooms, clean, only has free wifi in lobby / bar. has a self serve laundry, great food. Not great house keepers. Never replaced complementary water bottles. So close to convention centre.
- It's pretty nice, the hotel bar is one of the most active ones I have seen. The breakfast buffet is a little pricey but pretty nice. The wifi sucks!!! I have been using my phone as a hotspot instead.
- Great customer service and close proximity to Old Town Pasadena
- A bit dated for a Hilton. Within reasonable walking distance of good food.
- Mediocre Hotel. They charge you for everything, parking (21 bucks a day), room wi fi etc etc. crazy! Old furnitures and tiny bathroom but the bed was comfortable.
- Don Dehlmer is the best personal trainer here. He will have your calves looking like cantelopes in no time.