Hilton Orlando Pool
- Go down the slide no matter how old you are.
- Look for the pool service guy/girl. No reason to get up if you don't have to.
- Good place to go to in summer. It has billiards, fuse ball, jacuzzi, lazy river, water slide, basketball courts and it is next to the Tropics Bar.
- Go on the lazy river! It's just so relaxing...
- Be sure to check-in to a variety of Hilton Orlando venues to take advantage of all the special offers available.
- The lazy river is heaven - don't miss it.
- Get Cabana 7 if you're renting one...it's the closest to the hot tub!
- Enjoy your Hilton coffee by the swimming pool, sit by the fireplace & breath the fresh air.
- Vegas for kiddies.
- Great pools, plenty of lounge chairs.
- The pool is perfect for the kids, slide, fountain, lazy river, pool bar
- Daquiri Strawberry and sun... What else?
- Splash around in the main pool or relax by the quiet pool. Service from the poolside grill is excellent.
- Great spot for relaxing (especially the quiet pool). Best server ever is the little cutie named Holly. She made our day extra special!
- The service here is fantastic.
- Ask the lifeguard to go head first down the water slide. It's against the rules but everyone get one free one.
- The water in the Lazy River is a little chilly in the evening!
- Get a Miami Vice. I'm serious.
- Spencer's has some of the best food. Ask for Dawn...
- Very good pool with a slide, lazy river and bar grill within steps. Nice resort feel to it.