Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras St (at Convention Center Blvd.)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- "The bad news: The WiFi here isn't free. The good news: It's also really slow." - Conan O'Brien
- Welcome to 1998 where the Internet costs $17/day
- In house restaurant, Drago's, is not good at all. Unhelpful staff, uninspiring food, overpriced. Best avoided.
- WIFI is not free! =(
- Great Hotel. Staff is friendly and elevators are fast. Across from Harrah's and about 15min to the Qtr. Valet is $45 and Self is $35.
- The beds are heaven!
- Why do they expect us to pay for internet?
- Chase ATM, second floor.
- Staff down in the restaurant have all had sad faces on. Not very warm and friendly.
- Ride the glass-walled elevator to the top for a great view. Worth the 30-second detour.
- Lots of great food at Drago's Seafood Rest and plenty of parking
- Perfectly located. French Quarter is easily walkable. A streetcar stop right outside the hotel. Our city view room facing the west had beautiful sunsets.
- If you're here for a special event in one of the ballrooms, get the bread pudding! It's magnifique!!!
- AT&T customers this is a Wi-Fi hot spot for us...Whoop Whoop!!
- You can't go wrong with this Hilton; clean & modern, as you'd expect. Good location, ~5-7 min walk to Bourbon St. Note that while next to the convention center, is still a 10 min walk to the entrance.
- If you need to heat up leftovers, visit River Blends Cafe on the second floor for the microwave available 24/7.
- Great breakfast and good coffee.
- The Cafe Dumonde gift shop across from the cafe has the best prices on their coffee & beniegt mix.
- Speedos are not sexy.
- Ask at the front desk for complimentary WiFi (Gold and Diamond HHonors).