- Agreed, 10$ internet is lame and walls are paper thin: I just heard a guy sneeze in the adjacent room, I said "bless you"... he said "thank you"... we're cool now...bff.
- Roundest hotel in Memphis!
- Nice comfy rooms. Needs outlets next to bed. Most Hiltons have extra outlets in lamps for phones etc...
- they charge you $10 per day for the internet...lame
- they have a great little courtesy shuttle that not only picks you up at the airport but also takes you to nearby restaurants/shops.
- Walls are paper thin.
- They have a payphone bank
- Here for a convention, they're renovating everything from room locks to the pool. Sadly no swimming. The higher the floor the better the room also.
- Room service.... Ribeye is spectacular.... Coffee not bad either!!!
- Don't stay in room 1810.
- Hilton honors offers free Internet access and access to the 26th floor for drinks!!
- To avoid long walks in the cold, try parking in the back lot and walk through the convention center.
- Parking is not convenient
- Drinks are amazing at the front bar.... They don't skimpy on the liquor at least
- Cool state of the art work out room overlooking pool.
- The bed, tap water, bath, coffee, furnishings, view are all super. BUT, the internet WiFi is iffy on my two iOS devices. The TV is small, old and has a lot of analog channels (boo). Food is expensive.
- The service
- Nice size rooms and beds are very comfortable
- Very nice staff, big rooms...but...there was some lipstick in my glass of water, not mine
- The food is great. Shrimp salad dinner special :)