1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy (at Lake Mead Blvd)
Henderson, NV 89011
- The pool area is fantastic, but dont miss the lagoon with white sand beaches overlooking Lake Las Vegas!
- It's like visiting another country just a mile off the highway. Great access to city life like the Vegas Strip & only 60 miles from Valley of Fire/121 miles to Grand Canyon WR. Great meeting spaces!
- Check out the beautiful manmade beach at the Westin Lake Las Vegas!
- Everyone loves fire-pits!!
- Horrible ! The place is a ghost town. Please take note all the positive comments are from years ago... The place used to be the ritz now it's the pits.
- Quiet, peaceful place to get away from the hustle & bustle of Vegas, but still close enough to see the bright lights. Stop and take a photo at the waterfall.
- Very elegant.
- Gondola rides are available & you can arrange for dinner on it . . . 10 years ago this Sept. my husband was on one knee in it proposing in front of that gorgeous waterfall, best night of my life!
- Private lagoon w/ epic waterfall. Beautiful!!
- Great weekend get a way and fabulous for weddings
- Gorgeous. It's like you're in another land.
- Very nice property!
- This was more like a ghost town (NOV 2017) but a nice one!
- Outstanding. Great location, excellent service, super relaxing.
- Previously a Ritz Carlton. A nice property for the price if you're going to Lake Mead area.
- Beautiful but there a charge for everything. Pool, pull out beds and gym and service is slow.
- Rent the boat on the lake for a nice romantic day.
- Comfortable, clean and with a very good space. Beautiful place to stay! It is just a bit far from the Airport and from the main Las Vegas attractions (around 25mi ~ $70 by cab).
- Stay somewhere else
- I always make a lot of money in this hotel.