Beach, Surf Spot
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- The gayest beach of Tel Aviv. Just catch your spot and enjoy
- Best beach in the north. Left side is mostly for sailboards, kayaks and surfers; right side, from left to far right: youngsters > tourists > gay men > loose dogs > beach pong > religious (separate).
- . , , , . : - , - . .
- 1 . , . , .
- The guys are hot!
- One of the best beaches in Israel.
- Nice beach split halfway, to the left hipsters and to the right the lgbt community. Good vibes overall
- Great beach
- Great gay hangout in Tel Aviv
- Pay attantiom to your stuff: thieves are always around.
- One of the best beaches in Israel
- , !
- Warning: Don't pay with credit card at the beach. My boyfriend did so and the waitor "lost" the card. Shortly after that money started disapearing from his account.
- A tiny bit further than the main beaches, but the place to be if you want an LGBT+ vibe. Beach service from the caf but very pricey so best pack your own refreshments!
- Nice beach with kind staff
- Meh! Main beach is better people watching and ocean access.
- Great beach bar with a LGBT+vibe. Drinks are quite pricey but it's worth it for the setting!
- zmir kokusu vard bugn zerimde