1934 NE Alberta St (NE 20th Avenue)
Portland, OR 97211
- The homemade falafel with harissa is amazing!! And the beet salad!!
- The Hilt has Absinthe... Just FYI... ehem...
- The Hilt drives in the middle of the road to Dullsville. The space is nice, but it's occupied by idiots screaming at the TV. The food is good, but the servers are absent-minded.
- Just witnessed the owner kick out a special needs man that wanted to use the restroom. I'll never be back!!!!
- Try the Kafka entree!
- Happy hour all day Sunday AND Walking Dead with sound at 9pm. Too rad.
- Epic grub. Try it all. Burgers!!!
- Good beers and good food. Great fries.
- Great beer selection! Just pick an IPA and you're good for sure!
- Payin the tab? Tip your server, and see if your clipboard has some interesting local art on it! #ilivehere #welivehere #enjoylloyd
- Cool place, great music. DON'T come here with a large group. 2card minimum, it's a mess.
- Try the "Biting Mule"!
- Last one is good and the first ; )
- All day happy hour on Sunday! Best garden burger eva.
- Infused vodkas! Try Chamomile vodka with Lavender soda water. Leaves you feeling refreshed and tipsy
- Chicken gyro is off the hook, naganooch.
- The meatball sub is GIGANTIC
- ask them for heaters on the porch so smokers can be comfortable in the cold months. if you don't like smokers wouldn't you rather have them on the patio than by the front door?
- Nice staff, good drinks, good food, two different outdoor seating options