5318 Belt Line Rd (at Town Hall Dr.)
Addison, TX 75254
- One word "Ribs"! The best Pork Ribs in the world! Also fora special treat and appetizer try the Grilled Artichokes.. Amazing!
- Try the Iced tea
- Smoked Salmon was very very good. Served with toast and an herb spread.
- The 750 blue chimay for 20 is a bargain when you compare it to 3 malt liquor Stella artois ( I don't care if it is Belgian, that's like drinking Mickey's because it's Irish when they have Guinness )
- Get the Club Salad with the Hot Bacon Dressing. It will be one of the best things you've ever eaten.
- "gentleman must remove hats". FAIL.
- Less wait if you sit @ the bar
- Try the seared tuna platter with the Quintessa sauvignon blanc
- It's true! They always have staff meetings past opening time.. I just had waitstaff walk-in and the staff is cluttered in the back in meeting...Lets see how long this goes as I stand in the host area.
- The carrots are so yummy! And the french dip had a bit too much rosemary...and is $20. A bit too expensive...
- Ask for Amanda's section. She is top notch! Best service I've had in Dallas in a while. The artichokes, ribs, and porkchop was incredible.
- Try the Hawaiian Rib Eye
- The Hawaiian Ribeye is sooooooooooo good.
- Hawaiian rib eye and a glory hole blowey
- Top classy urinal experience with out a TV in Dallas!
- Must have the Signature Manhattan with Woodford Reserve
- Be sure to try the grilled artichokes for an appetizer. Tasty and different...
- artichoke and spinach dip, Hawaiian stake, grilled chicken salad , and the baked potatoare the best. the place cozy and romantic its perfect for date night
- Try the Ice Cream Sundae - NOM NOM NOM!!! Vanilla bean ice cream, homemade whipped cream, warm chocolate sauce, and candied pecans
- The Houston's Hawaiian is the best steak. Marinated 72 hours in soy, ginger & pineapple.