Hill & Szrok
- Best rib eye steak ever ever ever.
- A butchers shop by day and a restaurant by night serving excellent cuts of meat. Some of the best steak I've had in London served with great seasonal veg. Concise and reasonably priced wine list too.
- One of the best dining experiences in London. We had the amazing sirloin steaks that tasted really fresh and were cooked exactly as ordered. Our sides were lovely and the wine was perfect and cheap!
- Amazing food, great experience and superior service
- The food is amazing, the music is great and the staff very friendly.
- This is a very hipstery, but also very good place. The food is a bit over-priced, but also very delicious. The lamb was cooked perfect. The desert was great as well.
- Excellent. Loved the food, the people, the ambiance. Try the lamb chops, you wont regret it!
- Butcher shop cleared out for the evening. Great selection of meats on offer. The best Broadway has to offer.
- Food, service, ambiance, all excellent.
- Butchers shop that turns into a hipster restaurant by night. The staff is friendly and the meat awesome. Perfect for dates, meeting friends and maybe too small for groups. Better to book in advance!
- The ribeye steak was perfectly cooked! Very delicious!
- Love this place for dinner, and it's really good value for lunch (18 x 3 courses).
- The meat is fresh and good. But the seating could be more comfortable and you do leave with a smell of grilled meat ;)
- Forget Hawksmoor - this is the real deal.
- Highlights were the rib-eye and corn on the side. Make sure to save space for dessert - both cheesecake and chocolate pudding were amazing!
- Delicious steak and gourmet sides. We had the lamb leg and the ribeye steak as main, and courgette (goats curd and mint) and potatoes (capers and onions) as sides. I recommend wholeheartedly.
- Intimate. Nice atmosphere
- Very small place. Would be nice if you could book, even nicer if the waiter stopped to touch your food and lick his fingers. Menu nothing special. They grill meat, that's it.
- Homy Sunday roast is absolutely great!
- Amazing lamb, served with a slightly sweet mint yoghurt sauce. Wine is a must.