Hilarities 4th Street Theatre
2035 E 4th St (in Pickwick & Frolic Restaurant and Club)
Cleveland, OH 44115
- See Hilarities/Pickwick@Hilarities19m @sarahcolonna Tonight and tomorrow @Hilarities You know her from @chelseahandler show. Her 1st visit to the club tix http://tinyurl.com/btc94kz
- 2 drink minimum
- Park at the garage next to Stonetown for only $5 on Prospect Ave.
- If you're looking for a good laugh and some cheap entertainment, go to the corner and talk to the homeless. If you want to pay, go here!
- Tom Pappa was great!
- This place is the best entertainment in town !
- The entire complex is massive. Great comedy venue and ample places to grab a bite or a drink after the show.
- So much fun.
- Drinks were great
- We did the $15 valet parking on East 4th. However, in the showroom they advertised a $2.50 parking garage option with valid comedy tickets. Will need to find out where this great deal is!!
- You want me to leave a tip? For what, I'm not paying you anything! (Ha ha)
- Great show, as usual! Love the cheese and fruit appetizer.
- My favorite place to go on Friday night- always can count on something good going on!
- If you eat at Pickwick & Frolic before the show you don't need to purchase two items.
- Come out and laugh http://www.jimmccue.com
- We have a 2 Item (not drinks) on Wed, Thur and Sun only
- Wednesday night comedy show specials Get a ticket, a personal pizza & a domestic beer for $10 Happy Hour specials all night in the showroom