Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
431 W 16th St (btwn 9th & 10th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- If you're not ordering food you'll have to stand, but there is plenty of room to stake out a spot if you arrive early. Small plates are recommended. Watch out for gratuity included on your bill.
- $7 for a beer?! Yeesh.
- Best venue in NY. Polite workers, clean, and also beautifully renovated!
- Coat check! The amazing staff perfectly reflects the venue that hired them. Small but cozy and incredibly clean. Sound is crystal clear and the lights are phenomenal. Any show here will be a great one
- The sliders are Kobe. The talent is diverse. 3 bars, intimate vibe, and a cool box office staff! Highline is top shelf! You can see the stage from just about anywhere. TW 's Highline
- Will "More F*ing Cowbell" be unseated? It's the VideoEgg Battle of the Bands at an amazing venue.
- PHOTO: Paul McCartney performs live during a "secret" show in 2007, at the link!
- This awesome, relaxed environment frequently hosts some of the best musicians in the world! Andy Grammer
- If they say doors open at 8, assume you're not getting in til closer to 9. The venue's prettier than I expected.
- Bud is 7 bones, ridiculous.
- Go to the Highline Ballroom for any musical show you are into and watch the show from the staircase on the first floor - just left of the stage! AWESOME!
- Eliza's favorite space to squat.
- Grab a table on the right side of the balcony where the couches are, best view in the house!
- 10/12/2010 Pepper's Like A Surgeon Tour w/ Brother Ali and Pour Habit
- Go to Highline Ballroom for The Roots' residency. Once a week, Jimmy Fallon's new house band does a loose late-night jam after taping. Small venue, lots of guests, lots of fun.
- Instead of going through the door to the main floor, do a 180 and take stairs to balcony, get a table and enjoy the view (drink minimum for tables though)
- Be happy. Jadilah diri sendiri. Jika orang lain tidak menyukainya, maka jangan lakukan. Kebahagiaan adalah sebuah pilihan. Hidup ini bukan tentang menyenangkan semua orang.
- Expensive drinks....but expected due to area...I at least expect my $12 drink to have more than a splash of vodka. Rude bartender.
- The food in prison is probably better than this. Don't eat here.
- For the most part, Saturday nights it becomes the largest nightclub in the meatpacking district. Ask for John Nova at the door for VIP courtesy.