The Highland Inn - Ballroom & Lounge
Event Space, Lounge
644 N Highland Ave NE (btw Blue Ridge Ave & North Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Erik is one of the sweetest bartenders around town. Oh and it helps that he is sexy as Hell too!
- The place was great; the employees were polite and friendly. The rooms were small yet comfortable. It was a great break from chain hotels.
- Cute place
- The hotels definatley haunted!
- Make sure to check out LASERBEAM KITTY, ATL's premiere indie-electro-dance-art party, the last Friday of each month!
- Don't go in the basement. It's haunted by the ghosts of zombie mopeds.
- Always stay here. Poncey-Highland!
- Don't be concerned with that disconnected smoke detector up there If you wanted "fire" you'd be staying at that other joint.
- Best location and best price for NE Atlanta
- Write Club. Every other Wednesday Fall through Spring
- I stayed in Sheraton before the Highland Inn hotel, I like the highland inn better. It is very good, clean and affordable.
- Margaritas are awesome!!
- Thank your staff here. http://bit.ly/oSUjT6
- Great space and Great Band
- If you see "Skip and Go Naked" as the cocktail of the night, get it. Save worrying that it's a bad decision for the next morning.