The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton
5300 E Mockingbird Ln (at I-75)
Dallas, TX 75206
- How cool is this. They have bikes for the guests to borrow.
- Visit the infinity pool!
- Love this hotel! The staff is amazing, they are pet-friendly and well, it's about the coolest place in town!
- We love everything about this hotel! Great staff...best guest service in Dallas!
- Great hotel! Friendly staff, pet friendly and a delicious restaurant inside!
- Be sure and say hi to Kora, director of pet relations, she's adorable and makes the visit more memorable.
- Make time for the infinity pool and lazy cabanas!
- The crispy prosciutto wrapped smoked white cheddar is to Die for! Amazing and Sam Tucker the director of sales is top notch!
- Pro Tip: Tell the front desk, "I'm lonely," and they'll deliver a goldfish to your room to keep you company!
- They offer a fantastic military discount!
- Fantastic hotel, get great service every time we stay here. Lots of unique specials online, be sure to check them out for a great deal. Thanks for another great visit, Hotel Palomar!
- Great service great hotel. Chic
- The Palomar has a stylish vibe -- 198 rooms done with clean lines and bold geometric patterns, chocolate-and-ivory tones, and 32-inch flatscreen Plasma TVs and minibars stocked with treats.
- This is a great place to stay when you want to go to the State Fair of Texas!
- Still time to book a half priced room with the rate code BTX at www.hotelpalomar.-Dallas.com Free DART rail passes to the fair and comp valet parking!
- Great Hotel, get a suite! Their beautiful! Hospitality is amazing.
- Fantastic view of downtown Dallas. The suite has a large beautiful tub with Aveda products. The sheets are a dream. Best Boutique in Dallas!!!
- Pool was fantastic! Not a good hotel for families or kids.
- Sin palabras. Es Hilton y siempre es un lujo.
- One of the best 'service-centric' hotels I have been to. They are on par with Ritz and 4 Seasons from a service point of view!