High West Distillery & Saloon
Distillery, Whisky Bar
- The Burger, the Pretzel, the Shishito peppers, and the French onion soup are the highlights on the lunch menu
- You HAVE to get the High West Whiskies Flight
- Chillii is delicious. Also, definitely order the shishitos. the drinks are great
- High West Popcorn. Caramel bacon goodness. Must have.
- Remember: Whiskey before beer, in the clear. Mighty up and have another. Within reason. Cheers, Max.
- In addition to the great selection of whiskeys, shishito peppers and deviled eggs were great!
- Order the five-cheese fondue -- it's made with whiskey instead the traditional Kirsch. And all the more better for it!
- Best shishito peppers I've ever had
- High West Lemonade!
- Great ambiance! Great food. Great whisky.
- The tri tip has amazing flavor. Sweet, slightly spicy and light. Nice cut of meat as well, tastes lean
- Try the Campfire whiskey. Excellent to sip and think or chat and relax.
- Local trout is awesome, & definitely smash a couple of 'Dead Man Boots'
- Dead mans boot!!!
- There is a five cheese grilled cheese here. It makes four cheese pizza look like nine minute abs.
- French onion soup is wonderful. And oh my coffee-glazed cod.
- Rendezvous Rye neat is thumbs up!
- Go for the tour & tasting - well worth it. Awesome Wiskey & Rye. Great food too.
- Double Rye & Campfire
- Great atmosphere and interesting menu. Food was great, try the kale Apple salad and wild boar stew. Don't forget to go with the High West Whiskey flight!!