High Cotton Brewing
598 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- BEER! (cute brewery kitties too!)
- Nice place to have a local brew. Friendly cheery vibe.
- High Five to High Cotton! Pleasant. Pretty. And pretty close to #SunStudio or stay and enjoy the chocolate porter!
- High five to High Cotton. Lovely chocolate porter and food to boot!!
- Great brewery, beers, atmosphere. Next to Edge Alley for food and dog friendly. ESB a favorite.
- Nice taproom, good local beer
- A great open-air brewery where the Scottish Ale meets the Mexican Lager. The Session IPA is my personal favorite. Be sure to order a bite to eat from Edge Alley as you decide on your favorite brew.
- Great beer selection
- Go for the BEER! sign and stay for the beer.
- Not much parking but security was great
- Oh Wow. This place was fun and awesome. Definite do again. Fun people. Great beer and a "dog-gone" good time.
- The Bier De Garden farmhouse french ale is delicious!
- The flights were well worth the $8 a piece, allows you to try all of the beers to find out which ones you like the most.
- Nice atmosphere, fun beer flights!
- Slow mo bartenders
- Great beer. Awesome atmosphere. They do not take American Express