Hickam AFB Beach
- Love this place on weekdays it's not as crowded :):)
- Gets pretty crowded sometimes since it's a small beach, but it's a neat place. Has a place to eat (Sea Breeze) and you can watch as planes take off from HNL's runway.
- nice place for bbq and a dip
- Great for PaddleBoarding, Kayaking, Swimming and watching a couple of turtles living on the bay!
- Cute beach but way to many rocks on the sand and in the water.... Bring crocs or water shoes(ouchie)!
- Always crowded, usually flat water.
- Be prepared to be around a bunch of children when school lets out. Also the palm trees shade the beach after 5.
- It was absolutely beautiful! The water was like turquoise.
- Smells like jet fuel
- Cute, little beach. Can be crowded though
- Try paddle boarding! It's a blast.
- If you go standup paddleboarding, paddle along the rock wall only -- or else get swept away by the current/.
- Paddle boards were fun.
- Restroom area is nasty.
- Plenty of parking and lifeguards. Bathrooms, showers, and changing rooms available. Sand Bar & Grill for food nearby.