Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
- Best Tim to go is during the week at lunch time. Lunch is 11:00-3:30. $6.99 for adults. Not sure about kids, my daughter is free since she is 2 yrs old.
- Bring a camera forf the Freak Show! Yikes!
- Very reasonable price. Pick what you want to give hibachi chef but be sure to say 'well-done' and extra sauce if u want that. Also wide ranging chinese buffet.
- Amazing food
- LOVE THIS PLACE! Great prices, attentive staff, koi pond....what else is there?
- Great place to eat...especially during a blackout.
- Go during the week at lunch hours. Very laid back atmosphere.
- If you tip the hibachi guys your food will be better!
- I ate too much !! :)
- Love the food, don't like the weight gain...lol! Have to go there!
- Sometimes you crave something different, like Chinese food. Well, any Hibachi restaurant will satisfy your cravings for sesame or orange chicken, egg or spring rolls, pork fried rice and more.
- The food was good as always, but, it is too crowded and tonight it seemed to take forever for them to clear away any of the dirty plates.
- Gotta check out the Hibachi
- The best place to eat! Favorite!:)
- Eat your heart out Leah!
- This place is ALWAYS packed! COME EARLY!
- So not impressed. Service was awful, like they were trying to rush us out of there. Food wasn't too bad. I have a feeling we won't be back.
- Extremely ignorant waitress. Demanded a tip for getting drinks. Never going back.
- Good selection of food. Better quality ingredients than most. Habachi definitely worth it