753 Queen Street E
Toronto, ON M4M 1H3
- Thomas is my Rob Ford.
- They have Maudite on tap! The only place in TO that has it on tap... I think!
- Awesome Playlist.... Cool cocktails (try the breakfast Martini with bacon infused Jameson and eggs in it)
- Incredible cocktails for hood prices. Fun nibbles like pickled quail eggs. Always a friendly face.
- Wicked cocktails and fun bar snacks. Great servers in a true dive bar.
- Cheap drinks
- Nice bar with good music, low lighting and a pacman table. Not a lot of space to stand around and it not be awkward.
- Make sure to check out Chef Rouge's pop up Loka shack .. Woot!!
- Great faux-dive bar. Casual place with killer cocktails & a solid beer list.
- Drink the Pistonhead!!! All of it
- The Tyger, Tyger has a spicy/fruity zip!
- The New York Sour, the Fig You. Great list of cocktails, friendly service.
- They have Unibroue Maudite on tap
- Cash and debit only!
- This is a great place. Exactly what's been missing since The Avro closed...great tunes and love the rock posters on the walls. Bruuuuuuuce!