Rock Club, Dive Bar
- Great people. Hi-Dive is open an honest about payouts. Work hard, bring a crowd, and these guys will definitely help you out. PS. Green room walls are covered in hilarious band name puns.
- It's a dumpy bar full of hipsters where they have FANTASTIC live bands.
- No need to ask the bartender if you need water, there are coolers next to the arcade machines (which include Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter, and Terminator 2: The Arcade Game).
- Music and beer
- Food: $2.25 tacosEvery Day 11pm-1amFood: $2 tacos Drink: $1 off draft beers; $2 well drinksMon-Fri 3pm-7pm
- great small venue to see up and coming bands. bar service is consistently good.
- The most racist, gay bar in Denver
- Thirsty? Hope it's not for beer. Olympia, Schlitz, High Life, Coors, Long Lake, etc in cans, and the almighty PBR on tap. This isn't hipster, this is shit, sir.
- Excellent rock n roll bar. The crowd, not so much.. But great music as always. They have the best damn grilled cheese i've ever had at Sputnik! Highly recommend checking their bar food.
- Don't bother primping or brushing your teeth. This crowd isn't about the single scene, its about the music. Reminds me of the old Club Soda in K-zoo. Great music. Show up and you'll be mesmerized.
- Under 21 no re-entry seriously.
- Great music but lame audience. They rarely move. Too cool I guess.
- Variety of shows. Dive bar
- Great line-up and crowd, but the doormen can be assholes, especially towards younger patrons.
- Definitely a dive bar... But that makes it pretty sweet!
- One of the best places to see a show in Denver
- Location is great
- Extra good, killer live music, dark as fuck.
- such a fantastic place
- Hit up Sputnick for dinner and see a show at the Hi-Dive. Perfect date.