Hey Hey Bar & Grill
- Great place to escape from your wife when she wont stop bitching about how u ruined her life. A++
- Terrible service... 20 minutes for a beer. A less than desirable bar should have good service, at a minimum!
- Callie and Pat are the best bartenders around!!! Come often and you'll feel like family!
- Great bar! Great beer and liquor selection. WONDERFUL service! Tell them you want them to get ping pong back ;-)
- Good music on Thursday evenings. Strong pours. neighborhood dive bar. good service. friendly.
- All of the food that Matthew Heaggans makes is great. The yak burger is one of the best burgers in all of Columbus, period. Try it all - and don't forget dessert.
- Great yak!
- The bartender Pat is the best!
- 90% of a good experience at any bar or restaurant is being an enjoyable person. Act accordingly haters
- Lived in the GV for 6yrs & always a pleasure! Pat's the best around!! Try the kraut balls, the Mrs. makes the best in town!
- Great neighborhood bar. Good drinks and good people.
- Classic neighborhood bar! Music on weekends!
- Blues night, Wednesday
- They don't have potato pancakes on the menu like they have at the festivals. Major disappointment.
- Female bartender acted like an angry librarian and wore pigtails without a hint of irony. Total fail. Go to Plank's instead.
- have pat make you the "blue shot" and whip up a batch of jalapeno sauerkraut balls