Hester Street Fair
11:00am - 6:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
- Make sure you go to the Melt booth for an ice cream sandwich. Made by former pastry chef from Lever House.
- small but fun! go here hungry as most of the booths are food-related
- Weekly neighborhood street fair in the Lower East Side with food stalls, local vendors and more. A great Saturday pit stop!
- Make sure you go by OhAndOne's tent! Good vintage stuff!
- Try Dolce Nonna's green-tomato dip. Garlic, oregano & parsley lend an herbaceousness to hunks of tomato blended w/ chickpeas, Parmeggiano-Reggiano & almondsIts 1 of our #100best dishes & drinks 2011
- Luke's Lobster, Sigmund Pretzel Shop, An Choi (banh mi), Melt Bakery, and tons of other delicious food to try. Saturdays 10-6.
- La Sonrisa's pulled pork empanada is my Hester St must-have
- The ice cream sandwiches at Melt Bakery are great.
- it's awesome
- Come get awesome macarons from me =).
- The red velvet meltcake is awesome.
- Try the Chocolate Whoopie Pie And Butter Cream Ice Cream Sandwich - From Melt Bakery. Really good.
- Fun to visit in the summer, but fewer offerings than I'd expected...
- You have got to stop by the e. e. cookies table! Lots of great cookies, brownies, whoopie pies and more. Plenty of samples to try.
- Think twice about trying the "Thai Fighter"- chili chocolate ice cream in between 2 coconut curry cookies - for $4 from Melt Bakery. Flavor is ODD - curry is strong & too spicy for my taste!
- It's substantially smaller than I thought
- Bombay sandwich Co!!!
- Patacon Pisao - the Plantain and beef "sandwich" UH-MAYZING and so is Pies & Thighs chicken and biscuit "sandwich"
- Try the Ditch Dog - Mac n cheese dog @GrubStreetNY food fest! Meet my breakfast aka "Ditch Dog" from Ditch Plains.
- Sunday the 18th Hester Street Fair Uniqlo presents The Stylist Tent Event at HSF, giving you the chance to raid NYCs most fashionable closets at rock bottom prices.