1280 Peachtree St NE (in Woodruff Arts Center)
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Go see Second City at The Hertz
- watched "It's Love and Warcraft" here and enjoyed it! Walking down that graffitied basement on the way to the stage created a sense of wonder & thrill; bring ur own H2O if u don't want to pay the bar
- Goodnight Tyler is probably the BEST PLAY Ive ever SEEN!!!! Dont miss it
- A great little theater. I took my 3 year old to see Knuffle Bunny which we both loved.
- Always enjoy myself at this theatre. Very intimate, less formal, and love that there are no intermissions. Make plans to visit!
- Skip the Alliance and get a season pass to Hertz Stage. Three years later I have never regretted the annual decision.
- Three years of being a Season tickets holder and no regrets. You won't, either.