Hershey's Great American Chocolate Tour
251 Park Blvd (at Hershey's Chocolate World)
Hershey, PA 17033
- This is perhaps the coolest ride behind the history of HERSHEY!!! So much fun, I really enjoyed watching the cool singing cows! Haha
- A must see! Great explanation of how the delicious chocolate bars get into our hands!
- This tour is free, interesting and fun. Also you receive free sample of Hershey kisses at the end. Definitely check out, especially if you have young kids.
- Is a fun family place. Most things are presented on an elementary school level
- Awesome tour and ride exploring the history and process for Hershey chocolate.
- This tour is FREE and is part walking and a short ride that shows how the chocolate is made from the cacao bean to the finished product. History is great to know!
- It's amazing to be here #ChocolateWorld
- Taste the love all over the world!
- Free chocolate sample at the end. You may learn a lot of fun things along the way.
- Cute cows. Late afternoon, has reduced number of kids
- If you don't want to pay $35 for the personalized photo album, be sure to wear a green shirt! #floatinghead
- The Great Bear/Fahrenheit/Storm Chaser/Sky Rush are thriller seeking awesomeness! We are here for 2nd year and love it. Bathrooms very clean and amazingly smell like vanilla! Hershey tour great!
- Nice ride that shows the chocolate making process.
- A must for any Hershey fan... Or chocolate addict lol
- The best part is at the end of the ride. When you exit, you'll get a nice chocolate surprise!
- Fun, free ride to see how chocolate is made. Great for little kids. Free chocolate samples at the end of the tour
- In the chocolate factory we ate potatoes....
- Absolutely worth the cost!
- Love wrapping my own Hershey kisses!