Park, Other Outdoors
12111 Pardee Rd (at Northline Rd)
Taylor, MI 48180
- The weekend after 4th of July - they have the best firework show I have seen and a great fair too.
- 1 in a quarter mile walking trail
- Nice place to jog...lots of people around
- Beautiful scenery
- I enjoy walking my dog around Coan Lake. My dog enjoys meeting and greeting other dogs. I find this park to be clean and it has enough benches available if you just want to sit and relax a bit.
- Excellent park
- Walked two miles on the trails
- They got trains Rides!
- Best place to walk/jog! Love it here when I want to take photos or just relax for a while.
- Link your foursquare profile with Coca Cola and the Live Positively campaign!! Vote for Heritage Park, and let's win a $100,000 Grant!!! http://m.livepositively.com. Vote each day until 7/12/12!!!!
- No longer here :-(