Herb's Country Kitchen
Town of Montville, CT
- Carribean pancakes speak for themselves and you have to try a slice of pumpkin chiffon pie!
- Fantastic eggs benedict! Also check out the attached country store for fresh local produce and other goodies.
- This had to be one of the best eateries in Groton. They know your name after the first visit and how you take your coffee. California omelet is amazing! Tons of avacados!
- Make sure to check the specials board!
- Awesome omelets and best pancakes in town.
- They also offer great homemade breads and their omelets cannot be beat.
- They sell fresh farm eggs, berries and flowers :) and once in a while, some chihuahua runs loose!
- Good solid breakfast spot!
- Good food and friendly service at reasonable prices.
- You MUST try the "good morning French toast " specialHomemade yogurt, fresh berries, granola, local honey over French toast with lots of cinnamon!!!
- Pastrami hash! Service
- The stuffed french toast is huge and the staff is very friendly.
- Incredible. Daily specials rock!
- Great food. Great service. The woman who runs the place was so sweet and helpful.
- Very slow service and medicore food at best.
- Breakfast was good and not greasy which was a plus!
- Herb's is a hidden gem in UNCASVILLE, CT.Ellen is the best server ever!Eggs Benny are amazing.It's all amazing! Try a special. Small enough to want your business, larger enough to serve you well!
- Drinks could be bigger but other than that good
- They have different specials every day- try them! They are seasonal goodness!