The Herb Box
American, Desserts, Bakery
$ $ $
- If Garry is working at the bar, ask him for a "Garry" ... it's a drink that you won't be disappointed with!
- If you've never had 'Crack Pie' you should visit the pastry case, it's addicting!
- They have a nice market cheeseboard. Included mustard seed gouda, rosemary cheddar, salame finochionna and more. $6 each or 5 for $25.
- This place has amazing food my son loves the. Smoked Gouda Mac and cheese and I love the Chicken Arugula wrap. The home made sweet potatoe chips are to die for!
- For a paleo breakfast, try the smoked salmon hash, substituting avocados for the potatoes.
- Perfect spot for lunch with a client.
- Ribs and Mac cheese is excellent
- I think this is one of the best restaurants in the Scottsdale area. They have a wonderful vegetarian selection, and the sweet potato tacos are to die for!
- God fucking damn this place is good! Their steak salad has HUGE PIECES OF STEAK!!! EAT THAT MOTHERFUCKING STEAK! OMNOMNOMNOM!!!!
- Cheese board rocks.
- You have to try their homemade sweet potato chips..they are AMAZING!!!
- The crab dip w/ homemade plaintain chips are to die for :)
- Brussels sprouts chips and Korean cauliflower are amazing!!
- Consistently delicious food. Definitely a favorite for our family meals. Blackened salmon was
- Just enjoyed New Year's Eve special Dinner created by Culinary Director Alex Stratta while enjoying live soft acoustic vocals. Thank you - Chris, Chad, Jessica and your entire Herb Box team! HNY!!!
- short rib tacos were great! mimosa bottle service for $20 is a DEAL.
- Try the Blacken chicken Caesar wrap
- Beautiful restaurant in the beautiful DC Ranch Marketplace. Pricey for dinner and lunch but super fresh and all homemade from scratch! Try the flatboards. Yum!
- The cucumber basil mojito is great.
- The crack pie is to day for. :-)