Henry's Coffee Bistro
- Outdoor seating on a warm day and big windows for a cold sunny day
- I could eat the BLT bagel sandwich every day.
- Eat dessert. Any dessert. Eat it with your face. Then smile.
- On Saturday and Sunday Henry's offers an awesome brunch menu of items all made from scratch. Also if you need a dessert, ask the person at the counter to see what they have available,or place an order
- Wifi password is coffeebistro
- Great coffee, food and staff. Some nice artwork usually hangs on the walls too. Visit the Henry's on Penn location for an abbreviated menu.
- The cinnamon roll w/whipped cream is the BEST! Nothing else like it in town!
- Awsome breakfast sanwiches.
- Great place to chill after a long day of working.
- The rabbit bagel is the best thing to happen to your Saturday morning. Trust me.
- Bring your pup and enjoy the leash holder and water dishes this fine pup-friendly establishment provides!
- Their weekend brunch menu is amazing. You can't go wrong with anything you order.
- Best coffee around!
- Uriaha just created the sausage, egg and feta breakfast sandwich. It's good!
- Nice place for a meeting. Not so much the coffee.
- Brunch on the weekends is when Henry's "true" side emerges. Biscuits & gravy is one of my favorites, but the standout is their nutella and banana panini.
- $4 garden salad - cheap, tasty, guilt-free dinner.
- mmmmm...love the Asian slaw
- If you're here for the FourSquare Meetup... Shout it out :)
- Get a brownie. They're amazing.