215 S Commerce St
Lockhart, TX 78644
- The daily special makes it worth the trip- tasty selections, fair and low price, reasonable portions and a glass of tea to boot!
- Everything is good here!
- Gotta try the bacon cheeseburger. One of the best around. Plus they have really good daily specials.
- Awesome Burgers
- Everything is good here-we've never been disappointed with the good or the service. Been here for lunch and supper.
- Everything is tasty, good local place
- The burgers are worth the trip- next time you visit Lockhart for BBQ get it Togo and eat a burger at Henry's
- The carne guisada is not made with good quality meat. It is very fatty...I would skip on this breakfast platter. But service was very good
- Come for breakfast and get the breakfast special
- We had the deluxe nachos and the chicken fried steak, fried pickles and funnel fries and pecan pie all were awesome and a wonderful home town vibe
- Great place good home cooking love it
- 1st time here. Food was over cooked. The chips & salsa were the best thing we had
- Breakfast is good. I like the migas. My son likes the pancakes. Good family small town restaurant.