7811 Herschel Ave (at Silverado St)
La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1/2 off bottles all night on Wednesdays. (:
- Bartenders and staff are great
- I've had burgers at all sort of places, and this is one of the best I've ever had. Medium rare, if you like it that way.. Do it!
- best food out of any hennessey's in SD... I bet you'll find Chuck here, he's the unofficial mayor and usually makes an appearance 5 days a week!
- Great bar and interior and patio seating. Lively , though it is loud.
- California burger is so yummyyy
- Cozy fireplaces, average bloody mary
- The steaks here are f*****g bomb!!!!
- The food was WELL worth the wait!!!
- Live entertainment Friday & Saturday now. And Sunday during the day for the summer. Call to be sure about times and who's on
- We LOVE this place- it's been our happy our spot since we moved into our new building. Even rented it out for our holiday party last winter! They do delicious catering too. Gotta love the Ahi Poke...
- Half off apps from 4-7 plus great drink specials !!
- Beer and Shot for $5!!!!!!! 9pm-2am
- 1/2 off martinis all night tonight!!!!
- 2-4-1 burgers till 11pm. $4 fresh squeezed greyhounds, screwdrivers, lemonades, and bacardi mojitos. all night till 2am.
- Hanging out at hennesseys for $5 Beer and a Shot.
- 2-4-1 Turkey Dinners. Turkey Breast, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce. $12.95 for 2!!!!!!!
- Come in and visit for 2-4-1 Burgers!!!!
- Try the Earth Burger - Very good but i wish they had the while wheat bun
- Great location with the firepit outside!!!