Hennepin Lake Liquors
Wine Shop, Liquor Store
1200 W Lake St (at Emerson Ave.)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Hey! They take cards now! For transactions over $10!!
- Watch out for all of the hipsters standing around
- Convenient location
- They take credit cards now!
- Solid selection of beer and wine. Want something rare and tasty? Odds are they have it. They take credit cards for purchases over 10 bucks.
- Speaking of craft beers, check out your local FINNEGANS options. All profits go to providing food for local food shelves and communities in need. Beer = food.
- Is there seriously anything better than the cashiers here! Same attitude at Lear 20 years strong. And BTW bring cash.
- Bring cash ;)
- Love this place! Great wine at great prices. I recommend Apothic Red. Their ATM is REALLY slow like 10 minutes slow bring cash in advance
- You got a friend working there or something Chris? -- as it has been said, the staff is LAME. Snotty 21 year old girls, creepy dudes watching you like a hawk as you try and shop, and no credit cards.
- If you like being followed around a store just to get to the register to be ignored, then yes by all means come to this crappy place. Also they refuse to join the 21st century by not taking plastic.
- Crabby hipsters. Avoid.
- Ask for Tempranillo in a box!
- my favorite cheap reds: 2007 Can Blau Montsant Fess Parker Frontier Redlet me know what you think.......