- Great lunch special for $7. Bratwurst on a pretzel roll, hot mustard, kraut and fries. Extensive list of German beers as well.
- The staff is wonderful & every dish is great. I always recommend paying extra for the Sptzle. It's excellent!
- Make sure you get your weiner wrapped in bacon!
- Go see Lenny. Best Bloody Mary's in Hoboken on Saturdays!!!
- Wurst platter!!!
- Great food but If you come with a big group it's awful service
- Try an #organic beer.
- This place sucks. You get no sides for 18 dollar meal and 6 oz of beer is 650
- Go see Lenny on Thursdays and Saturdays! Best Bloody Mary's.
- Best German food around
- Stiegl and hofbrau draft!! And absolutely fantastic food, try the chef cheese burger!
- The only good thing is the Lindeman's on-tap
- Bratwurst is incredible!
- Try Frankziekaner weissbier, the beer here is amazing
- BB is the fake mayor so he couldnt tell you Lenny is the man and the shwabische schitzel is worth a few days off your life.
- Onion rings (strings) are delicious.
- If you want to keep your business, lose the Casio player. You can't compete in Hoboken if it sounds like 1960s Cape May.
- Go see Lenny and vote for the Dirty Oreo Crunch!!
- Very dog friendly place, with bowls of water for your canine companions. Though the dogs would probably prefer beer and wurst.
- Stiegel! Optimator! Repeat!