The Hayes Theater
240 W 44th St (btwn 7th Ave & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- Small theater so all the seats are great. Rock of Ages - great silly fun and love the music.
- I'm only halfway through rock of ages and I think it's safe to say this is "fucking awesome".
- Muito bom, diferente do filme. No para rockeiros fundamentalistas. Musical como todos na Broadway.
- Men's stalls are about 15 inches wide, so be prepared to do your business sideways!
- I wanna ROCKKK
- If you don't like a good time don't come here. God damn it is fun as shit. Great show
- This show is so fun! I've seen it a few times and it doesn't get old.
- Make sure you get orchestra seats for "Rock of Ages!" They have cocktail waitresses who will take your drink order from your seat.
- This show is awesome! The talent of the entire cast is unbelievable.
- 30% off select orchestra and mezzanine seats when you buy with your YP Rewards card!
- A must see! No need to drag your man to THIS show, producers created this with 'the man who doesn't like theater' in mind. Get ready to ROCK!!
- Definitely the funnest show on broadway. Get ready to rock out!!!
- Seeing Next Fall.
- Going to Miss Rock of Ages
- Jello shots sold at your seats
- Great show!!
- Awesome show! The the ones that likes Rock and Roll, is a definitely must see!
- Hilarious! Did not stop laughing or smiling the entire time! Really interactive and fun live show. LOVED IT.
- Amazing show, amazing cast. Not great for children....but tons of fun for adults!!
- Rock of ages is so fun!!!